Camp Project Assistants (2)
Start Date: A.S.A.P
Position will remain open until suitable applicants have been selected
Missanabie Cree First Nation is looking for a Camp Project Assistants. These positions will work at Island View Camp in Missanabie, These positions will assist with camp duties such as ground maintenance, cutting wood, cleaning cabins as well as the multipurpose, this position will also help with the community garden at Missanabie On.
• Must be able to live independently
• Must be willing to train or provide certification in First Aid CPR, Whims, Boat safety,
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with others.
• Able to work as a team or independently
• Must have the willingness and initiative to learn.
• Must be in school and returning to school (documentation required)
• Must be from the Mushkegowuk area or descendent of
• Drivers license, own vehicle preferred
• Assist with community garden, in Missanabie, in planting and maintaining
• Clean cabins, checking sanitizers, safety check
• Splitting wood, stacking and piling, fill wood sheds
• Garbage dump runs
• Repairs to existing structures (picnic tables, benches, painting, dock repairs, staining_
• Laundry (wash, dry, fold, stack)
• Cut and trim grass, beach cleanup, weed waking
• Operate and maintain service equipment (ATV, boat motors, lawn equipment, heavy equipment, john deer tractor, kobota tractor
• Assist with plumbing repairs under the guidance of the Camp Managers
This position will provide living quarters at no expense, you will be required to provide your own food.
You are required to have approved work boots and gloves.
To apply for this position, please email June;
by Fax 705-254-3292
Attention: June Markie